Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Small, But Painful Tumble

What a fantastic day! Miguel has been with me almost all day, Christmas shopping is finished and movies will ensue a little later after the chocolate syrup and ice cream has been bought.
Life could not be better.
Wait, it could. My knee could be in tip top shape instead of being inflamed for over the last 42 hours. The pain could subside, and the skin could quickly grow back.
Folks, don't try gymnastics or super cool climbing moves on your Hubby. Especially when that Hubby moves and you land hard on your left knee.
The pain, the terrible pain! Okay, a bit of an exaggeration, but as I try to walk down the stairs or put my leg in the car, well let's just say I think I have reached my pain tolerance level.
Thank goodness for ibuprofen. It's amazing, along with ice filled baggies.
Hopefully the skin will grow back, and the swelling will completely reduce to nothing.

Other than that, Christmas has been bought, almost wrapped and one left to send. :) I feel very accomplished. It helps to have a strong Hubby to hold your hand and walk slow down the aisles.

Miguel is loving his new job at Kabuki! The people he works with are nice, married and give him compliments on what a nice job he is doing. He can eat all the rice he wants, along with soup and soda. Can't complain much, can he? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment