Friday, December 16, 2011

Stylin'

Today was quite the day, and it isn't even over with yet.

Miguel got a hair cut, note the picture, and an interview with a Kabuki, a Japanese restaurant by our house. :)
He goes in for the interview tomorrow! I told him to shave, no worries. ;)

I did not get a hair cut today, but I did drive a very nice, cherry red, 2011 Ford Mustang today. No big deal, right? I had that opportunity due to an Avis First Member needing a ride home. So, from Avis in Logan to his house in Wellsville I went. Great car. Great lookin' girl in that car. :)
I did happen to let Miguel park it for me. It's the least I could do.

We got the Christmas package from mãe and pai. Obrigada! :)
The presents will look great under our cute little Christmas tree from Mom and Dad.

I got my Christmas check today. Well, my paycheck, but it feels like a Christmas check.

Miguel has a super busy day tomorrow at work and an interview. Good thing that's at 10:30 and part one of two shifts starts at 11. Good luck to him tomorrow!

No word on the final grades for his classes, but test results for Biology and Physics have shown up. Fantastic in Biology and decent in Physics. I think they just need better professors up here teaching the Engineering classes.

Anyway, have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment